Saturday, September 1, 2007

NEW furniture :)

As grateful as we are for the hand-me-down furniture that has gotten us this far, Matt and I decided to step it up with some new furniture. We spent a few hours venturing around Henrietta on Friday and finally ended back at our starting place where we found this:


We got the couch and oversized chair (oversized = a normal sized chair + 3/4). It can easily fit 2 people comfortably. The online picture didn't allow us to show the color we actually got...it's more of a pearly neutral.

We'll be picking it all up on Wednesday...SO excited! :)

I'll be posting soon with some pictures of where we stayed for our honeymoon and hopefully some more wedding pics. Thanks for checking in :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! I won't bruise my butt sitting on your furniture anymore! :)

Amy said...

That old brown couch has been through a lot and served us all well but I won't be sad to see it go. Can't wait to see the new furniture