Saturday, June 28, 2008

School's out for summer!

It's hard to believe it's already June and I officially survived my first full year of teaching. I think when I look back on my teaching career in 30 years I may actually be able to say that the first few months of this year were the most difficult. One student made those months particularly difficult...and all it took was him slapping me and he was out. I can laugh about it now...but it truly was a test which I can now say I passed. After those trials I was able to really get to know the other students in my class and realized how incredibly blessed I was to spend this year with them.

Tomorrow morning I take off for Michigan for the family reunion. I'll be there all week, Matt will be joining us on Thursday. I'm sure I'll have plenty of memories and pictures to share when we get back next weekend! Stay posted!

0 comments: