Sunday, May 18, 2008

new summer do

For awhile I've been wanting to do something different with my hair. But well, I just didn't know what that something different would be. I figured it out:


I told my hair dresser I wanted style and less hair! Thick hair is definitely a blessing in the winter when I need a heater. But when warm weather comes, it is not fun to spend 20 minutes with a hot blow dryer attempting to style it. It's then that I give up and throw it in a pony tail.

It took me 5 minutes to do my hair this morning! I'm going to like this!

I have more to post about but will spread those out over the next few days :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love it it looks adorable!

Heidi said...

Love the new hair! Can't wait for girls weekend!

Andrea said...

WOOHOO! That looks amazing!

...I need to do something with mine too... got any ideas? ...remember... EASY...I have a baby! No time for hairstylin'.

Becky said...

Yes, I love it too! It looks even better in person!! (Not that that's a bad picture...ohhh you know what I mean)

Matt and Megan said...

Ha ha, I know what you mean :)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I'm a little behind on my reading.....just read this tonight. The new "do" is really cute on you! I know what you mean about having thick hair. It used to take me forever to dry mine !!

Are you counting down the days 'til summer? I remember a few years being so sad to say goodbye to both the kids and their parents. One of my favorite kids I've recently reconnected with on Facebook. She just finished her sophomore year of college. (Yes, I'm old.)