Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i'm still here

I know it's been awhile since my last post...a trend I'm doing well at living up to :) I guess it's over due time for some random updates:

1. February vacation officially started on Friday at 3pm. We were blessed to have my parents come visit for the weekend. They hadn't had the chance to see our apartment yet and I was very excited to show off our cute place :) We spent the weekend relaxing, keeping up with their jack russell puppies, playing dominoes and antique shopping. Thanks for visiting Mom and Dad :) Love you!

2. In my last post I said I was going to post Christmas pictures...and well...I never did. So here they are:
Family Christmas :)

I love this picture of my Grandpa and I :)

HA HA, this is a GREAT picture!!! Bethany, mom and Matt were showing off their new cold weather gear.

3. This vacation is packed full of family time. I couldn't be happier with the chance to spend quality time with my family. 3 days with my parents at the beginning of the week, and I'm still looking forward to 2 days with my mom, sister, sister-in-law, niece and brother-in-law.
After this week I'll go back to school for a week, then I'm off on vacation again :) Matt's baseball team kicks off their season in Myrtle Beach. The last 3 years I've really wanted to join him as they've traveled to Florida and Arizona, and finally this year it's working out for me to go. I'm excited for the chance to get away from the cold and relax and watch baseball. I'm traveling with Matt's parents...chance to spend more time with family!!! We're staying at what looks like a GREAT place. Can't wait!!!!


I will definitely be posting Myrtle Beach photos soon after our return. :)

0 comments: